Contre "Paws R Us"

Visiteur

/ #4

2012-02-17 04:38

I adopted a cocker spaniel that was from Paws r us . She was a rescue and it is so sad to see what she went through. Please do not allow anymore dogs, puppies to go through what our special little one went through. It is going to take a lot of love and compassion for her to trust people. She is learning how to play as a dog and she is over 4 years old. Also, my mothers friend purchased a puppy from these terrible people. Their puppy went to the vet for her first check up and they were told she was not 8 weeks old but 4 weeks old. She is now 3 years old. She has 3,000 dollars worth of surgery that she need due to breathing problems etc. They paid top dollar for a puppy which they thought was going to be healthy and normal but ended up with a puppy that has many health and eating issues.

YOU MUST STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING ANYMORE. HOW MANY DOGS, PUPPIES HAVE TO SUFFER BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND GET THE POINT. TO EVEN ALLOWING THIS MONSTER TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THIS AGAIN IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP THESE PUPPY MILLS AND START MAKING STRONGER LAWS ABOUT BREEDING ANY ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!